Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Dunkin' Pumpkin Spice Flavored Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate

OK, Dunkin' fans, I have a weird hive on my chest and feel a little woozy, so that might be negatively coloring my review. It's not from this, by the way. Maybe I'm allergic to lamby! Or maybe I'm just stressed. Or I have meat sweats. Who knows with me. Anyway, that's not what you're here for! You're here to hear about Dunkin's Pumpkin spice cold brew. It's not great. There, I said it. I thought I would like it, because I like the sugary drink at Real Dunkin and I even like the sugar-free k-cup from At-Home Dunkin. But this isn't quite like either of those. I mean, it's sugar free all right, but the pumpkin spice flavor is a little different! It tastes more like a pie seasoning -- more allspice/nutmeg/cloves than pumpkin, and therefore more like potpourri, which I don't like even though I like pumpkin pies. I added lots of milk, which helped dim it a little bit, but I think cold foam would be even better. Maybe I should just buy whipped cream. Anyway, it needs something, because right now there's a strong artificial "spice" flavor (even though it's natural flavors and not artificial!!). Too bad because I wanted to like these pricy bottles. They're cute but the packets or even just plain cofe in a k-cup is much better. Woe.

Overall
Cost: 4/10 (10$ ish)
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment