Wednesday, October 4, 2023

John Soules Foods Fully Cooked Nuggets

Frankly these are not bad, although I'd never pick chicken nuggets over any other options like burger, hot dog, noodle, salad, etc, a lot of that prejudice probably comes from being a kid and not knowing I was allergic to soy and eating nuggets that made me feel bad inside. These are soy free, but they basically taste like they aren't, which is good and bad I guess. Very processed, and you can microwave them, which is chill. Occasionally there are unchewable little firm bits, which skeeves me out. In the oven, they take much longer, and I'm not sure the payoff is worth it -- they are marginally crispier (but still not at all crispy lol) and drier, which is slightly preferable, so if you aren't in a rush I guess go far it. But it isn't a shocking difference or anything.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment