Monday, October 30, 2023

2021 Binya Station Red Blend

I ordered a Shiraz, and I got a red blend! The world's a mess, man. However, ignoring this, it's a delightfully fruity red blend. Really bright red in flavor (normal wine red in color), like Hawaiian Punch. Juicy. Sweet cherry, with an aftertaste of wine. Holds up. 


I made the pizza pairing (for the Shiraz, anyway), although without the olives and with some kind of weird non-crumbled sausage. But pizza's pizza, right? Well, mostly right. It was OK -- the crust and sauce are always good, but the toppings were a little bit of a dud (which is partly my fault for my bad sausage choice, since I wanted a precooked one for safety and laziness and it tasted like a hot dog). Still, it was easy to make and better than most things.

Overall
Cost: ?/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment