Friday, October 13, 2023

Cocoa Puffs Go Box

Whew. This is so stressful because it looks like R Puffs (I don't want to even spell it out haha) and it also has granola and they make a PB cheerios go box. So many scary things. But the label is so safe (may contain wheat!!) so it is surely safe. And I am alive to write about it. The cocoa puffs tasted a lot better than I remember. Very chocolatey and not stale or gross. Better than the Kit Kat cereal I just had, that's for sure. The cherries are very sweet, but fine and go well with the chocolate flavors here. The granola is different than the usual, I think? It's chocolate flavored but the chocolate is subtle so I didn't like it as much as the honey vanilla granola. Overall this is really tasty though. 

Overall
Cost: 3/10 (Like 8 dollars for a 3 pack, wtf)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment