Monday, October 14, 2024

Spindrift Peach Strawberry

A little over halfway into my 4-month brain diet experiment and I've already tried a wee choco in a cookie, nearly died of vommin', and a week later thought "well, maybe we can introduce something else though?". All of my other beloved vices are even more closed off to me, so in the spirit of harm reduction(??) I am letting citric acid back into the game (of consumption). So far so good! And allowing citric acid opens up so many more drinks and sweets, two lovely categories of substance. I have a lot of good memories enjoying spindrifts with friends (etc) in the summer of '23. I never tried this (citrus-and-raspberry free!) flavor, though -- perhaps it is new? It tastes a lot like the mango one, although it is peach and not mango. A mildly sweet, mildly dank fruit puree. I like it a lot. I will drink these much more than the joyless peppermint teas I have been recently treating like the nectar of the gods due to lack of options.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 [6$ for an 8 pack]
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment