Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Kellogg's Eggo Strawberry Waffles

Dang -- the last new Eggo flavor I tried was 5 whole months ago, when I noted that something was really wrong with my brain. And I was right! Time flies. Anyway, I toasted these for two cycles and that was just perfect. They smell like homemade pancakes (very eggy/oily) but they tasted like nothing. Eggy buttermilk dough I guess. The strawberry swirl isn't very prominent; you only get a few bites of mild strawberry flavor. But I do like these as a handy hand snack, plus they make me think about how far I've come (EMOTIONALLY) since my last wafflin'. I guess with syrup these would be a lot better, but that sounds like a lot of (sticky) work. Hand waffles are the way of the future.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 [3$ on sale]
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment