Monday, February 21, 2022

two-bite Chocolate Cupcakes

These are great! OK, I'm not a huge chocolate cupcake/frosting fan -- it's probably my least favorite flavor. But it's so rare to find nut-free bakery, and this has a "made in a nut-free facility" sticker on it, which is huge. My grocery store is very sporadic with stocking these, and always just one flavor at a time, so I buys it when I sees it. Compared to the vanilla flavor, which is amazing, this is a bit less delicious -- especially the frosting. It's also way less sweet, which does have an appeal, but I'm not eating lil cupcakes for classy health reasons here. The cake part is good, moist cake, but the frosting is just kinda there for me here. Very cute though, nice small size.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment