Friday, February 11, 2022

2018 Mairena Ocasión Malbec

Huh, who knew I had had so many Mairenas! I guess they're all solid, even if the allergy info is a mystery. I drank this one at my parents' house, and at first I was vibing with it, feeling happy, enjoying the Malbec flavor, and then I found out I had to stay home longer than expected for car repairs and the wine tasted less good. Just goes to show how emotions infuse our preferences!!!! But I think this was basically solid, regardless. 

Now the food pairing of Fried Bologna Sandwich was another story. The recipe is now paywalled, but don't worry, you aren't missing out. I don't like bologna, but I thought "hey, maybe frying it and adding all these other ingredients will change things". It didn't change things. This was a waste of good sandwich materials. All other sandwiches are superior to bologna. 

Overall
Cost: 5/10 [18$]
Taste: 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment