Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Martinelli's Pear Cider

Must be pear drink season! Suddenly I went from never trying a single pear drink to trying two in one week (so far). But this guy also has apple mixed in (classic cider move). Pear is a much better apple juice complement than cherry was. And this is much less weird-smelling than the pear juice that didn't sparkle. I've been feeling a little manic lately, even though I am still abstaining from sweet sweet coffee, so I thought maybe it's because my health is (slightly, slowly) improving. But in retrospect, it's maybe just because I've increased my sugar intake substantially. But maybe I've done that because my health is improving! Or maybe those supplements have finally come home to roost? Or maybe the brain diet is real! Or maybe these are all totally unrelated factors and enough neurons finally melted? Listen, I'm not a doctor. I'm just a pear devotee (née strudel devotee). But I enjoyed this as a fun sweet drink. Not too overpoweringly sweet to taste, but extremely sweet compared to Plain Rice et al.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment