Sunday, September 22, 2024

Frosted Flakes with vanilla flavored marshmallows

You might think this is something I wanted, but really I wanted regular frosted flakes and this was less than half the price of regular ones. Similar story with the marshmallowed froot loops -- maybe Dr. Marsh's kid just got hired at Kellogg's. Anyway, these taste like regular frosted flakes (good, no forbidden ingredos) with somewhat bad chewy marshmallows mixed in. They certainly don't add anything, even though I'm not a marshmallow hater. I used to always wheedle my parents into getting Marshmallow Alpha-Bits as a kiddo and that was one of my earliest "omg they discontinued my beloved" experiences! These, on the other hand, are ripe for discontinuation. But it's not bad as a cereal, it's just we made a tasty cereal somewhat worse, which is unfortunate. The price of innovation!

Overall
Cost: 7/10 [2$]
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment