Saturday, September 21, 2024

fancypants Birthday Cake Cookies

I'm following the letter of the law if not the spirit with these cookies -- white chocolate isn't really chocolate, and there's no citrus! Unfortunately, they are birthday cake flavored, which is a historically disprefered-by-me flavor. They smell like my mom's white chocolate chunk cookies though, which I used to like a lot (before my macadamia-and-walnut allergies took shape). They taste very similar to all the other fancypants cookies! Even though it's been a month or so since I tried the other flavors, this is very evocative of those ones. Which is good, because it means it's more "brown butter sugar cookie" and less "birthday cake". I wish the white chocolate chunks were a little chunkier, but otherwise there's nothing I'd change (although they taste more like funfetti cookies make with cake mix than actual cake, which again is fine by me)!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment