Saturday, January 20, 2024

Sour Skittles - Berry Mix

I like Skittles, and I like Sour Skittles, so I like these too. However, I don't know if the berry flavored skittles are my favorite -- I prefer regular sour skittles I think! But that's OK, they're still fun, and if I don't like the flavor I can sort of suck on the sour part first and drown it out. Like other sour skittles, after a while they really do destroy your tongue. But in a good way?? Cherry is my least favorite flavor, but they're all decent.

Wild Cherry - This one tastes like cherry medicine. You know, like Luden's? Not my favorite for that. OK though. 5

Melon Berry - Hard to explain, but tastes like my childhood. I like it a lot! 8

Strawberry - Decent, basically tastes like regular skittle red. 7

Raspberry -  Feels the most sour and the most sweet. Tastes blue, and it is blue. 6 

Berry Punch - Tastes like Plant Potpourri! I thought these were the berry flavors from before, just sour, but this is the one that made me realise it for sure. What a strange and unique feeling. 7 

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment