Thursday, January 25, 2024

Loaded Cinnamon Toast Crunch

OK, there's a lot of pretty weird things going on here. First of all, are these weird emoji square guys looking to be a new "thing"? I don't like that. Second of all, this is a small box and not family size. I mean, it's family size for me, a family of one, but that's a lexical innovation. Next, these taste very little like cinnamon toast crunch. Gone is the dense, sugary coating we are used to. Instead these puffs are somewhat....bready!? Someone online said they are like the cinnamon twists at Taco Bell, and I can see that. The taste is similar, and they are both weirdly airy, but these have no crunch at all, even dry. It's weird. They're also hardly loaded; it's more like the tiniest layer of pop-tart filling than any vanilla cream. It's OK though. Mild and sweet, like a little cinnamon cake puff. I don't hate it!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment