Monday, February 12, 2018

Brother's All Natural Fruit Crisps - Asian Pear

Although I like regular pears better than regular apples (not that I review "pear" or "apple" on this blog because both are obviously great, duh), these freeze-dried pear slices really tasted a lot like the freeze-dried apple slices. Just soft, airy, slightly sweet chunks. Again, I enjoy the texture, and the taste is certainly pleasant, but it didn't shout "PEAR!". Maybe because they are Asian pears, and I don't know if that's different than the .... Barlett? pear at my local grocery? Seems more likely that it's because they are freeze dried. Anyway, these are good but not very filling or super satisfying, although I'll always happily eat them if I have them. I think I like apple better just because it's what I'm used to, and I wanted MORE from this.


Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment