Truly, Haribo stays innovating. These were quite good! There are four different flavors (each of which contains 3 different flavors), and they are actually different, but not particularly identifiable. They're too small to isolate the components of, I think. They all do taste good though. The sorbitol in the ingredos made me nervous, but I didn't suffer any ill effects! Not too sour, but a little bit sour and a little bit sweet. Very easy to eat a lot of. A soft and unique texture. They're called Pico-Balla in the EU, but I still don't know what Balla means. Maybe they made it up.
Apple outside: This is my favorite one, I think. I do get a lemon vibe. 7
Strawberry outside: I do get strawberry? And orange? 6
Orange outside: This has the best insides (along with apple, which has the same insides, as there are only 2 combos of 2 insides). The sour part is the best part still, but it's all good. 7
Lemon outside: Yes, there is lemon! Better than the strawberry one, because more neutral, I think. 6
Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:
Post a Comment