Thursday, July 13, 2023

Sour Patch Kids - Lemonade Fest

Very fun! I always like a sour patch kid, even though I ate too many of these and had a sore tongue for a few days. Here are the four flavors ranked from best to worst:

Cherry Lime: This is more lime than cherry! But it's quite accurate in the sense that it tastes like a cherry limeade. Pretty good. 7/10

Strawberry Lemonade: Accurate taste! But very sour also, and hurts my wee teeth. 7/10.

Lemonade: So boring! JK. This is like a very sour yellow chuckle, which I like, but would like even better if it weren't sour. Better to suck rather than chew (lol). 7/10

Blue: This is not a type of lemonade that I recognize. It tastes like a blue freezer pop, so that's less good. 6/10

In general these impressed me because they do taste like their drinks (except blue). Very sour and sweet, so if you're craving that, it'd be great.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment