Thursday, September 5, 2019

LUCA

I'd been meaning to check out this place for a long time, since it has great reviews. Was happy that a group of people wanted to go! It was fun, but quite expensive. The waiter has chill about my allergies, which was good (but he was also a tiny bit snarky, which made me lol). The pizzas were really big compared to the pasta dishes, so I am glad I went with a pasta. It was homemade and you could tell; very fresh and tasty, and the tomato sauce was unobtrusive but good. Tasty stuff. Good wine too.

Norcia Pizza: Got this with my boyf's family, assuming it would be less messy than a pasta. And indeed, it was! Also bigger, so some leftovers available. Waitress was good about allergy, and pizza was decent - no red sauce, creamy garlicy white sauce instead. Crispy pancetta, some herbs(?), and mozz. Not amazing but solid. 7/10

Overall
Cost: 3/10 [over 100$ for two]
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment