Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Batdorf Restaurant

I came here with my parents for triv, and it was hoppin'! We got there like 30min early and just barely got a seat on their patio, which is big and nice. Everyone was really friendly and my food was great and I felt safe asking about nuts. I got a chicken sandwich with bacon, good times. They also have a decent drink menu. And I think we got 3rd in triv, which is respectable.

Chicken Fajitas: I picked street corn (good!) and rice (OK, but had peas in so not worth the trouble) as the sides; next time I'd get pico instead of rice because these were really dry. The peppers and onions and tortilla and chicken were fine, but there were rando sprouts on it and no moist sauce. It was OK but I think a sandwich or burger (or chips?) would be better. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment