Thursday, April 25, 2019

The Beer Shoppe

This place is very near Haverford, where I teach, and they also have trivia on Monday nights (7-9pm) so sometimes I go with my friend Jane. They have a little bar/table area in the back, and it's a chill atmosphere, but they also have a TON of cans/bottles of beer in fridges (very PA). Lots of fun sours and things to try. I like the Troegs Boysenberry Sour (nice pink color), the Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, and of course Wells Banana Bread beer. Plus more! And they're fairly priced, too, around 2-4$ each. Food wise it's not a good scene for me, since they have lots of (bagged) packs of nuts available, but also bags of chips and other food I've seen people order but I don't think I would order. Chill place to drink though! And sports on TV!
Overall
Cost: 8/10
Taste/Beers: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment