Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles

Every word in the name of the ice cream is something I find delicious, so I was pretty pumped for this one. And, you know, it was good (but not great). I liked the cheesecakey caramel ice cream, it tastes like cream cheese and is very sweet and decadent. I also like the chocolate cookie (read: oreo) swirl throughout. But the truffles aren't as good as I hoped; they're covered in graham cracker bits (should be chocolate!!) and are basically low-fat cream cheese balls, no sugar (or so they taste). I know the rest of the ice cream is super sweet, but much like the coffee one, I want the truffles to be the highlight here and they simply are not. More like a jello single-serve lunch treat mixed with ice cream.


Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment