Sunday, February 17, 2019

Keebler Whoopsy! Fudge Stripes Cookies - Cookies & Creme

We won (AKA lost) these at trivia, but inexplicably the rest of my team wasn't wild about them. So I took the extras home because they were nut free! Take that, nerds! Honestly, they were better than I thought they'd be. I thought they were better than the plain Fudge Stripe cookies, they kind of did taste like a cookies & cream candy bar but in a cookie form. They were nice and thin. Also very bad for you, but that's OK, they're cookies. I haven't seen these for sale anywhere though, just the chocolate fudge covered ones, so maybe they were limited edition? Sad if true; the packaging is hilarious (#Whoopsy) (#AllFudgedUp) and it made someone on my team ask "do you think it really was a mistake in the factory?", L-O-L.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment