Tuesday, August 7, 2018

O Organics White Rice Bowl

Rice in a bowl, how convenient! This is basically like those Uncle Ben's pre-cooked rice packets, except cheaper and worse. Even so,  obviously this is a dumb choice economically, considering the price of uncooked rice, but I needed rice quickly and was at the store. This is also a perfect 1 person serving, about .75 cups I would guess. It was only 1-2 bucks and cooked in 90 seconds, so you really can't beat the convenience.

The taste was unfortunately that of minute rice, a weird flavor I can't explain but that I do not enjoy. Texture was a little firm, but with a good amount of moisture and overall decent as a side. I don't regret getting it, in other words, although I hope to plan ahead and make actual rice in the future.

Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment