Thursday, December 3, 2020

A La Mode Ice Cream Pint - Chocolate Honey Comb

Oh, hello, fun seasonal ice cream flavors that I can eat!!! I know I've either given up on my future or made it big because I ordered this even though it was literally 10x the price of non-nut-free ice cream. God dang. Anyway, I was not expecting to like this flavor much because I'm not a fan of chocolate ice cream in general. But since I do like the Speed Bump flavor they make, I shouldn't have been so surprised that I actually really enjoyed this. This is really creamy, pleasant chocolate ice cream, with swirls of honey in it. The honey is good and sweet, and also has little crunchy bits in it (honey comb?) which basically taste like sugar crystals, and they're just OK. One weird thing is that the ingredients aren't on the pint, and online the list of ingredients doesn't include honey(???) so I might email them about that. I'm on a label emailing mission y'all. But anyway, this tastes really good despite my preconceptions. It's very fatty/sugary though of course, and I was a good lass and ate this in 4 distinct servings as recommended. 

Overall
Cost: 2/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment