Sunday, July 15, 2018

Goya Sazonador Total Complete Seasoning

This smells just like the Coriander Lime seasoning I got a little while ago! The commonalities are really just coriander and cumin, so I guess I know what gives off those indian curry vibes. I do like the smell, but ultimately that seasoning didn't pay the taste dividends it could have, so I'm less pumped going into this one. It is a huge container though, and it led me to research MSG as an ingredient, which is apparently not associated with any health problems after all.

I had this on some garden-fresh zucchini, which is not the most delicious possibility (i.e. not tacos or meat), but with a generous amount and a bit of olive oil, actually turned out really well. I should have stopped there, but I added 2 eggs and some pepper to half of it, to make a frittata-esque scramble, and the seasoning didn't mesh well with egg. I ate it, but it was way better with just the veg. So I'm guessing this is good on straight meat, straight veg, and maybe both, but not egg/pasta/cream type things (you probably don't need me to tell you this, but know you know for sure! :D)

Overall
Cost: 8/10 (3-4$ for a generous tube)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment