Thursday, August 1, 2024

TGI Friday's Mozzarella Sticks (frozen)

After telling my family about the 10 year anniversary of the TGI Friday's Endless Mozzarella Stick article, which I emotionally connected to, I saw these and thought "why not?". Why not, indeed. I now know that I would have many of the same feelings that article writer did, such as "Why didn't I pick something else?" and "I need to vom". These come with a packet of marinara sauce which tastes very similar to the lunchables pizza sauce -- kind of sweet. Although I like to dip things in sauces, I think these are better on their own. The sticks themselves are very weird: flat, the cheese doesn't stretch, and it's more like a chicken nugget in consistency. Perhaps tastes like a mozzarella stick flavored product, but isn't a mozzarella stick (i.e. there's no tasty stringy oily cheese in there). This is not a food I anticipate any future yearnings for. It also comes in a weird amount (7) considering the serving size (3). Let's just say it took me longer than one business day to finish the box. 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment