Saturday, August 24, 2024

Atoria's Traditional Lavash Flatbread

This is good. It has most of the qualities I presently desire in a foodstuff: no nuts, legumes, etc; no tyramine, histamine, preservatives, etc; tastes good; pre-packaged; versatile. It's extremely hard to find anything that fits those criteria! I got pita from this company before, and it was good, but it went bad super quickly. So I have been storing these in the freezer until I need them, which is honestly pretty annoying, but has worked to keep them mold-free (thus far). I just need to adjust to freezing and defrosting as part of my life. These are great for wrapping and folding, because they aren't dried out and therefore are easy to work with without breaking. They're a good size (i.e. big) but not particularly unhealthy, and they have a nice fresh bready taste. The only other downside is that no stores nearby actually carry these so I had to order a (very large!) order online, but since I can store them in the freezer it's all good. At least until the power goes out ^___^

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment