Friday, August 2, 2024

Fancypants Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cookies! Chocolate chip cookies! One of my pile o' doctors has recently suggested that I abstain from chocolate, caffeine, cheese, and alc (otherwise known as my "CORE FOUR"), which is much more disruptive of a task than it has any right to be. But it makes my memory of these cookies all the sweeter! O cookies! How I yearn for you! 

Like the oatmeal raisin ones, these are small, cronchy, and very buttery. Unlike the oatmeal raisin ones, those are sensible notes for a chocolate chip cookie, so it was good. Was it as good as a fresh homemade chewy cookie? Of course not. But was it better than any other bagged chocolate chip cookie? Might just be. Will I ever eat a cookie again? Almost definitely. Should I switch to reviewing medicines instead of food? Probably not, but stay tuned!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment