Sunday, August 25, 2024

Nordic Naturals Magnesium Citrate Gummies

Just when I thought I was out of the supplement game, they pulled me back in with these magnesium gummies! 10/10 docs have told me to take magnesium in (no joke) 4 different forms, which is a lot of magnesiums. I do eat veg, docs!! But anyway, citrate is supposed to be highly "bioavailable", and this company is among my trusted inner circle of supplement dealers, so why not add another weird sugary thing to my rotation of pills, gummies, elixirs, etc? And actually these are by far the best tasting supplement yet! Very mild blueberry flavor, no weird notes or chemical taste, no bitterness, no sugar crystals on the outside, none of that. Just a pleasant blue opaque gummy. The serving size is 3 which is stupid, but other than that, I have no complaints. Did they do anything for me health-wise? I guess it's too soon to say. I'm trying to keep an open mind, but I'm not very good at it. Nevertheless!

Overall
Cost: 4/10 (25$ for 20 days' supply)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment