Sunday, May 3, 2020

Velveeta Shells & Cheese - Queso Blanco Microwaveable Cups

I got these to change up my easy mac palate, but these are virtually identical to the Kraft White Cheddar Easy Mac, even down to the instructions and little goopy cheese sauce packet. The only differences are that the noodles are little shells instead of elbows, and the branding. But of course, Velveeta is owned by Kraft!! So Velveeta singles and Kraft singles are the same? Which explains why this tastes like the homemade Kraft-single-melty mac and cheese from my youth. Anyway, it's still very quick, easy, and comforting (and bad for you), but it's nothing new, so that's too bad. I wonder if there's a radically different type of easy mac available! Maybe Annie's? If quarantine continues, I will surely find out! Stay tuned!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment