Thursday, May 28, 2020

Doritos Spicy Nacho

What was I thinking ordering these? Who can say. I don't like Doritos and these are really no different. They remind me of my parents eating Subway and Doritos, which are two things I don't like at all. I don't like corn chips, I don't like Frito Lay products, I don't like these. And yet in a desperate quarantine shop, I bought them. Alas. This flavor is a tiny bit better than the plain nacho cheese flavor, but it isn't very spicy or different in the end. Nowhere near the flamin' hot ones, which are better. The spice is mostly a lingering afternote, and the powder is a little tastier, the real problem is the chip itself. On a potato chip it might even be good. Mostly cheesy flavored. I dunno, man.


Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment