Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Pure Leaf Unsweetened Black Tea

This is a big boy jug of iced tea! No sugar, no flavor, just tea (and citric acid). It's nice. I feel totally guilt-free in drinking this, plus it has a little caffeine which I obviously love, and it's a nice cool drink that doesn't come out of my weird sink. Feels a little wasteful to buy when I can surely brew (and refrigerate if needed) some black tea for myself for less money and more environmentally friendly, but since I'm already living off of online packages anyway (and vegan by circumstance), so what who cares. I'll take the convenience. The taste is exactly like cold black tea. It isn't tasty, but it grew on me a lot over this past year (even those pickles I absolutely hate have grown on me lol), so now I actively enjoy it. Yum, cold tea! And no weird add-ins like licorice or anise that I'm allergic to! Thanks, Pure Leaf!

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (About 3.50$)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment