Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Starbucks Bottled Frappuccino - Vanilla

I don't much care for Starbucks (or, as the classy call it, Starbie's), but I enjoyed having a different kind of coffee drink from my usual hot coffee k-cup, plain. Like all the bottled coffee drinks, I thought this was way too sweet (it's like 300 cals, c'mon), but it does taste pretty good, like sweet milky juice. Not very much actual coffee flavor, to be honest. More like a coffee flavored ice cream that melted than a coffee. I want a coffee! But this is a nice dessert type thing. Oh, the weird aftertaste is present, but it took longer than normal to notice and wasn't as strong. Not sure if it was more subtle because of the vanilla flavor, the fact that this was in the fridge for months, the fact that I put it in a mug, or that my body is broken. Either way, same weird bad metal taste, thought frequently overshadowed by sweet milky vibes. Overall a good experience, def. better than the mocha flavor was.

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment