Sunday, May 31, 2020

Stacy's Pita Chips - Parmesan Garlic & Herb

These are pretty good. I had a bad experience with an expired and overpriced bag of the Garden Veggie flavor in New Orleans last winter, but I won't hold that against these nice, non-expired pita chips. They seem like the kind of thing I could potentially be allergic to, but I am not! I also remember liking the cinnamon sugar flavor which is fun. Anyway, these taste like croutons in a pita chip. Strong herb flavor (rosemary? garlic?) and mild Parmesan flavor. Good on their own although they are pretty sturdy and so would probably be good with dip, too, I'm just allergic to hummus and not sure what would go. Spinach dip, maybe? Anyway. A tasty, contentful snack that doesn't feel too healthy/light. Has a trendy feel to me because all the cool European students always got them in grad school, even though I think they're owned by Frito-Lay (the chip, not the students). :)

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment