Saturday, May 30, 2020

Cadbury Caramello

I used to eat these before they were Cadbury branded, and I liked them a lot. Then they aqcuired a peanut warning and I was sad. Now they're apparently just may-contain-almonds, which is OK by me. Exciting. Alas, it wasn't as good as I remembered or hoped, but that might be because it's hot in my house and so it was kind of melty, which made the texture weird and smooshy, which didn't work for me. I should have put it in the fridge for a bit first. Alas. Elsewise, this is a cute bar, in four little squares that each contain a bit of very runny caramel. It's overall quite sweet, and the chocolate isn't super creamy/smooth/milky which is a shame. Definitely a treat but maybe not the ultimate treat.


Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment