Saturday, May 9, 2020

DaVinci Ravioletti

Tiny little ravioli! How cute is this. I've never had non-frozen ravioli of any type, so I was a little skeptical about shelf-stable cheese filled pasta, and also I found a lil tortellini in there, so I was anxious about allergy stuff too lol (because they make pestos, but like, surely not pesto filled pasta, right?!). Takes 15 min to cook, and they stayed together well, I added olive oil and seasoning. Made me sneeze but hopefully that is just the seasoning. The inside is indeed brown, which is odd, and it tastes mostly like really salty parmesan, which I guess is what you want. It's a little bit firm inside, like a breadcrumb ball, but I might have needed to cook them a tiny bit more. I bet that with tomato sauce this would be even better. Plain they're just OK.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment