Sunday, May 24, 2020

Easy Mac (no cup)

What the heck is this? Easy mac in a bag that you need your own bowl for? Seems silly since I usually have easy mac on the go (in a hotel with no bowls, for instance), but now that I'm at home, an 18 pack of easy mac for 7$ is hard to pass up. This is actually somehow better than the cup version (IMO) in terms of taste/texture. It doesn't have the white powder in the noodles, which might be related, I'm not sure. You add 2/3 cup water to the noodles and microwave for 3.44 and then stir in the cheese powder (the hardest part since I use a small bowl). It really tastes very close to regular mac and cheese, more than the bowl easy mac does. Almost buttery even though I didn't add butter/milk. This is nice. I think it must be very bad for me since I feel feverish and stomachachey after eating it most of the time, but I will enjoy this 18 pack til it's gone and try to hold out on rebuying for a while. But it is super easy and enjoyable. And a good, appropriate portion.

Overall
Cost: 9/10 (less than 50 cents a pack)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment