Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Barilla Ditalini

I only got these because they were the only pasta shape available to buy, but I thought I would hate them. I usually don't like the taste of tiny pastas like orzo, PLUS I associate these small circle shapes with soups I'm allergic to, like veggie soup or spaghetti o's or something else itchy. But I was pleasantly surprised. I cooked em for about 10min (maybe 9), and they were al dente for sure but since they were so small it was totally fine to eat, and having more texture to them made it more like a satisfying meal, like a veg was in there but it was just noodle. Made about 2/3 cup with my expiring red sauce, and it was a tasty and very filling lunch. I would get these again even in a non-desperation scenario, which is something to behold!


Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment