Sunday, May 3, 2020

Tostitos Chunky Salsa - Mild

Indeed, here is a perfectly adequate food. I don't think this is very different from the "medium" heat version (or probably the hot version if we're being honest), or very different from other brands of jarred salsa like ChiChis or Pace. It's really generic and reminds me of my childhood because my parents did jarred salsa + tortilla chips a lot. To be honest, I don't really like it as a snack -- corn chips were never my favorite. But in the quarantine times, snacks are elevated to better than they used to be! So I was happy to have 2 Tbsp of this salsa to go along with 13 Scoops Tortilla Chips. It was actually a perfect portion and it seemed like a fun allergy-free snack. No complaints, but it's no resto-salsa or jar-queso.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment