Monday, June 1, 2020

Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn

Real talk, I should not have bought this. At the time, I was looking for cheap calories, but I don't know if it means I'm feeling better or worse that the idea of 23 more bags of this disgusts me. It really is salty and oily and tastes artificial and like it's destroying my body. Moreso than your butter lite flavors, for sure. In a vacuum, if I just had a few kernels, I'd say "yeah sure, this tastes fine, like popcorn", but there's too much in the bag and it doesn't keep well and I just don't know what I was thinking. Dang. Anyway. It pops well, not many leftover kernels and not burnt. They make nut foods but apparently on separate lines in the same facility (sketches me out, but never had an issue myself). I didn't eat that much today but I still could not finish the bag. It's just too much. Maybe I'll portion them out into thirds somehow in the future, or give them to my parents or something. I should definitely stop buying in bulk is the real lesson.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 5/10?
Disgust: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment