Monday, June 8, 2020

Lesher Large Eggs

OK, it's kind of weird to review eggs, but it's what I'm eating and I'm excited because I got them without leaving the house! Presumably only because other people are now leaving the house more, which is concerning, but whatever. These are eggs. They have no date printed on them that I can see, which is a little bit concerning because I have had some bad egg-borne illness before. I tried the float test and they sank, which I thought was the bad one but is actually the good one! So, I scrambled em up (on the firm side) and put in a tortilla. It was scary but good. I happened to get a mosquito bite OR hive right after eating them so that was stressful, but I am fine now and not vomming as of yet. The eggs were big, with big yolks, and looked very plump and fresh in the pan. Would buy again for sure.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (2.75)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment