Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Heinz Spicy Brown Mustard

I like mustard, and I appreciate how versatile it is while still having a strong flavor. It goes with eggs, sandwiches, meat, pretzels, and probably other stuff I don't have around right now. I'm used to the French's spicy brown mustard, but this was on sale so I bought it. I don't think I like it quite as much, alas. It's more tangy (more like the brown blobs in restaurant mustard -- is that mustard seeds??) and vinegary, and less sweet and mild. Sounds like a good thing, but it makes me mouth feel a little funky, and it distracts me from the taste of whatever I'm eating a little too much. Did I develop a secret mustard allergy or do other people find this tingly too? Since I never see other humans we may never know.


Overall
Cost: 8/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment