Saturday, June 27, 2020

Old El Paso Flour Tortillas (for Burritos)

These are big tortillas! I had gotten used to the smaller ones (taco-size, I guess), but it's kind of fun to have a big one once in a while, even if they are 130calos. They have a nice resealable package (well, not that nice -- I'd rather have Ziploc than a sticky strip, but definitely better than nothing) and last a long time, supposedly, even outside of the fridge. I've been microwaving them for 22 seconds and that works great. They are really soft, not chewy or tough, and pretty thin. I usually end up scraping off the toppings (aka egg and hot sauce) and just eating the tortilla, but it tastes pretty good and is comforting to eat. If I had, like, meat or onions/peppers, this would make a great tiny fajita wrap too. Good choice for your tortilla rotation!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment