Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Ocean Spray Unsweeted Pure Cranberry Juice

This is a tart juice!! I associate it strongly with vodka crans, because that's the only cocktail I drink at home on the reg. It's perfect for two reasons: (1) this stuff is so tart/overpowering, you can't taste the vodka at all (or if you do, you know you really overdid it), and (2) it's supposedly good for UTIs and also has some nice vitamin C and other health benefits. You gotta get the 100% pure shit though, not the cranberry juice cocktail (80% apple juice).

Sadly, tonight (and for the last 3 months)  I have not had any alc, due to my coronal and/or post-coronal total body shutdown. You can tell it's getting to me because I'm now swearing in my blog. But this juice tastes exactly like it does mixed with vodka, so I'm almost getting pseudo-drunk off of it, which is quite an innovation. You really can't chug it, regardless, it's super tart and makes me feel like my teeth will burn off. But supposedly cranberry is good for teeth, so what do I know. This isn't necessarily tasty, but it makes me feel and also feel vaguely healthy, even though there's still 9gs of natural sugar. So I'm into it in moderation. Once I have to start going back to work in person I'll probably start drinking again, so stay tuned, my little juice! :)

Overall
Cost: 4/10 (Pricy for a juice -- about 5$ for this slender 1L bottle)
Taste: 6/10
Vibe: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment