Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tickle Water - Watermelon

This is purportedly for kids, but I drank it anyway! Ha! It's another fizzy flavored water in the vein of La Croix, but in a cuter smaller container. I think people have been sleeping on the watermelon flavor though, because this is nice! The initial flavor is like a pink pop ice melted into my water, which is pleasant and sweet even though there's no sugar. Unfortunately there's also a weird chemical aftertaste, which I am not sure is always present or just because my house is so hot that the container melted a bit. Either way, that's not great. But the flavor is fun, the can is fun, and 0 cals is always fun too. The writing on the label of mine also wore off a bit, which doesn't inspire confidence. So a bit of a mixed bag.



Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment