Monday, August 13, 2018

Fage Greek Yogurt - Pear 2%

Fage fage fage. I know yogurt is a smart snack, it's filling and has protein and calcium and is cheap and has probiotics. I don't hate it, but sometimes, it can be a little bit of a chore. Like today, I guess I wasn't hungry enough, so this yogurt was a bit of a struggle to finish. The base yogurt is the same as ever, very thick and creamy, but not especially delicious (to me) - it's just there. I like the pear goo a lot, it's mildly sweet and tastes basically just like a pear tastes. I always wish for more goo, but I know it's a good amount and I should stop whining. To you, blog readers. Anyway, it's nice and crisp and pleasant, and only 120 calories yet super filling. Can't complain.

Overall
Cost: 7/10 (1$)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment