Sunday, August 12, 2018

P.F. Chang's Home Menu - Dan Dan Noodles

Since I'd already had real PF Chang's, I thought I might as well give this new product at my grocery store a try. I'm always looking for a nice asian noodle, but this didn't quite fit the bill. As always, it was too liquidy, and really this didn't taste anything like anything I'd had before. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it wasn't what I hoped for. It was a decent portion, but not super big, considering the 500+ calorie count! The noodles were good, and the sauce was salty and a bit spicy (despite the 1 pepper spice indicator on the front). There were lots of little sausage-looking pork curds, which were also salty but otherwise fine. Also some mushrooms and onion or chive bits. It was OK, but I don't think I'll get it again, I don't look back in adoration on it.

Overall
Cost: 4/10 (About 5$ at my store, though it IS new)
Taste: 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment