Monday, August 6, 2018

Dunkin' Donuts Cold Brew Coffee Packs

I certainly always welcome coffee, especially Dunkin coffee, especially if I can brew it at home. These are little tea-bag like sachets of coffee, and you put two of them in a pitcher of water overnight to create some nice cold brew, good for up to a week. The creation process is certainly simple/easy/smells good. The product is OK - to be honest, my tap water tastes a bit funky, so I probably should have used bottled water for a fair review. In any case, this stuff is still good, and it does taste like Dunkin cold brew - just a wee bit less sweet/creamy/caramelly and a wee bit more bitter and watery. Could likely do with some creamer or even sugar, but I didn't want to blow money on a thing like that. Anyway, this is nice, especially if you have more than one coffee drinker per home, but I'll probably stick to the Dunkin' that I'm used to (the one on Main Street).

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (I got a free sample though)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment