Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Fage Greek Yogurt - Blueberry (2%)

So look. I assume all the 2% Fage yogurt bases are the same, but I guess I was in a bit more of a yogurt mood today, as I found this quite refreshing, even ignoring the tasty blueberry bit. It tasted like Dannon yogurt, which is watery and sweeter than your Fage (which is why I don't get it, but it also goes down easier, you know?). Anyway, nice refreshing yogurt base. The blueberry goo is not quite as true-to-the-fruit as the pear is, but it's a good blueberry flavor, basically like a nice wildberry jam or jelly. It's a purple color more than blue, and has a couple fruit-like chunks (mostly seeds), which is always good to see. This is a very canonical yogurt experience, so if you like that, I recommend this flavor!

Overall
Cost: 8/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment