Sunday, August 26, 2018

Celeste Pizza For One - Pepperoni

Things sure have changed at Mama Celeste's house! Gone is the silver circle to put your pizza on, and in its place is a new reduced 2 minute cooking time. What happened that could allow this change? The pizza is now missing most of its cheese and most of its integrity. The roni is the same usual BS fake sausage bits from bagel bite type foods that makes me feel bad and prefer cheese or veg, but the cheese is also bad now - it's super not real cheese but there isn't even much of it. The crust is soggy and there's a lot of sauce but it still doesn't taste like anything. Honestly, I used to be sad that my store doesn't carry Deluxe or Supreme or Veg (my top flavors) but after eating this I'm not very sad anymore. How on earth is it 350 calories? It's so empty...

Overall
Cost: 7/10 [1.50$]
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment