Saturday, August 4, 2018

Maruchan Yakisoba - Teriyaki Beef

This is my go-to ramen dish, because I'm not allergic to it, it's cheap, easy to find, easy to cook, and there's a salty craving you get sometimes for a ramen just like this. I will say that the eating experience is most enjoyable in the middle, but by the time I get to the end of eating this, I start to feel a little gross. I recommend that you don't drink up the very end soggy bits, it's not worth it. I think this is best if you prepare it with maybe 3/4 of the seasoning packet only. The little veggie bits they give you are nice and add a little texture. Overall this tastes like cup noodles should - that salty/umami flavor. OK once in a while, good to have in the cupboard.


Overall
Cost: 9/10 (1$)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment